Share this page

« Formatting User Instructions | Main | Weekly Reports for Breakfast »

February 25, 2007


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference What's Another Word for . . . ?:

» When to use the same word again and again from Manage Your Writing
Many of us were overtaught the concept of variety in our writing. So I was happy to see this corrective paragraph at the end of Lynn Gaertner-Johnston's review, at her Business Writing blog, of Visual Thesaurus:Caution: If you write procedures, [Read More]



I have a huge problem writing any text in Word - letters will jump back and forward as I'm typing NOW - it is very frustrating!! What can I do to turn this "feature"?? off??


Erika, I wish I could help. I have never had that problem in Word.

Just one thought: Be sure your computer is not set on justified text or centered text. Those settings might cause text to move back and forth.

Good luck!



JUST type and then after ur done change it to the font you want


im having trouble and i need another word for got, the sentence is:
I rushed to my seat making sure my teacher didn’t noticed and got my books out.
i want to change the got to another word but i don't know what one

Lynn Gaertner-Johnston

Took my books out.

Opened my books.

What is wrong with "got"?


The comments to this entry are closed.

Share this page
Business Writing with Heart - How to Build Great Work Relationships One Message at a Time
Assistant Edge
Error Quests
Take your writing from acceptable to excellent.