My husband, Michael, is planning to participate in an event on Saturday. Below is the entire content of the reminder email he received today. Can you identify what's missing?
Subject: Three More Days Until the Run!
We hope you are getting excited about participating in Saturday's group run/walk! A few things to remember:
- Please plan on arriving early to find parking.
- Bring a food donation for the University Food Bank (optional).
- We are meeting at the basketball courts (if you look to the east, you can see Starbucks).
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at (425) 610-XXXX.
- Please LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/XXXXXXX
- GO SEAHAWKS!
If you were sending this reminder to people who had registered for the event, what essential information would you also include?
Proofreading is not just identifying errors. Sometimes it involves recognizing what isn't there. If you would like to increase your proofreading skills and confidence, take our Proofreading Like a Pro class online on Wednesday, February 11. Read about the proofreading class.